Zylog delivers top jobs to top talent. We are currently seeking experienced professionals for exciting new opportunities and career advancement.
Zylog represents hundreds of client companies for both contract and permanent positions. New jobs are being filled every day and our experienced professional resource managers are waiting to help you screen the top jobs that match your skills and experience.
You don’t have time to search long lists of postings repeated on multiple web sites, so let our trained and experienced resource managers do the work for you. We review top jobs and will be the first to alert you when the right opportunity arises.
Our client has a requirement for a Lead Trainer for a Permanent – Full Time opportunity. The position is located in Edmonton - Alberta
Requirement or Qualifications:
- A minimum of bachelors degree plus other recognized designations related to health informatics is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in one or more of the following: organizational change management, benefits realization, business analysis, learning, clinical content design in an organization of significant size, complexity and diversity is preferred (healthcare experience an asset).
- Experience in curriculum development and training logistics.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Training capacity.
- Ability to both develop and present materials.
- A demonstrated clear pattern of professional and personal development is required.
- Equivalencies of education and experience may be considered.
- In addition, the incumbent will possess a record of accomplishment in the following areas:
- Knowledge of the client group / function supported and best practices for one or more of the following: organizational change management, benefits realization, business analysis, learning, and clinical content design.
- Facilitation and/or coordination experience in project planning, execution, reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience managing physical and human resources and related financial / statistical information.
- Significant experience in problem solving, concerns resolution, investigation, and negotiation.
- Team leadership skills, including demonstrated ability and comfort with decision making responsibilities, coaching and teaching, and the ability to inspire and build confidence in others
- Experience in supervising and leading staff.
- Demonstrated ability to foster relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to think systematically and critically.
- Effective communicator with strong organizational skills, influential skills, client focused orientation and commitment to providing quality services.
- Ability to relay or explain complex issues or difficult situations. Skills in negotiation, facilitation and conflict resolution are required.
- Ability to develop and facilitate presentations to convey information or transfer knowledge.
- Experience in coordinating projects or teams, complex data analysis and/or interpretation, evaluation methodologies, and developing formal reports.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate change.