Technical lead and Senior .NET Developer (closed)
Our Toronto Client is the innovator in Workforce Management, enables organizations to integrate corporate performance objectives into the planning, scheduling, and management of their workforce for optimal performance and profitability.
Our Client’s enterprise solutions are delivered on-demand and with latest generation technologies resulting in faster deployments, lower costs, a superior user experience, and a return on investment that is delivered more quickly and more sustainably.
About the Position
Reporting to the Development Manager responsible for Scheduling, the Senior .NET Developer is responsible for designing and implementing new development projects, and completing and augmenting the current solutions and services.
He or she will collaborate with Technical Product Managers, Developers, Technical Writing and Quality Assurance throughout the development process to ensure the product is functionally complete and technically solid.
- Analyzing, designing, prototyping, developing , testing and supporting – the complete software lifecycle in your hands
- Working with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and personnel to envision and deliver the required functionality
- Creating and enhancing a scalable enterprise application
- Assessing risks and impacts on the existing system as new functions are added
- Extensive (7-10 years, or more)experience in software development
- .NET Framework
- Silverlight and other client side UI technologies
- SQL experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent communication ( Verbal & written) and collaboration skills
- Workforce management domain experience a significant plus **
- Experience with XAML and IOS is a definite asset **
Interested & Qualified ? - Want to hear more? Then e-mail your resume to Rob McLachlan at: email@example.com followed by a phone call to Rob at 514-620-0531 indicating that you have just sent your resume and he will get back to you by the following day, or sooner!