Technical Recruiter (closed)
- Responsible for full life cycle of recruiting process.
- Recruit for an array of technologies such as Java/ J2EE, VB, .NET, Data warehousing, VC ++. C#, Oracle, UNIX, Siebel, SAP etc.
- Extensive experience in working with C2C, W2 and 1099 with H1B, GCs and Citizens
- Identifying for potential H1B Transfer candidate and work with internal ASW team
- Develop and execute candidate generation and build a pipeline of talent.
- Maintain hotlists of all the resumes by platform, experience, skill set etc.
- Establish and maintain solid working relationships with hiring managers.
- Prepare and advice consultants for clients interviews.
- Schedule interviews and follow up with client for closures.
- Formatting the resume of the consultant in a professional way before submitting to client.
- Screening of resumes as per the clients requirements.
- Calling the jobseekers, conducting first rounds of interviews, negotiating rates and send the quality resumes to the business development mangers.
- Worked with various vendors, Internet tools and networking skills to provide accurate submittals
- Familiar with job portals (CorptoCorp.com, Dice, Linkedin, Insideview.com, C2C Finder.com, BenchFolks.com
- Provide weekly reporting on candidate resume submittals, interview activity and offers.
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with the vendors and consultants.