Web Applications Developer/.Net Developer (closed)
Web Applications Developer/.Net Developer
Do you have well rounded knowledge of end-to-end web development? Are you confident you have the skill set to produce the highest quality client facing work?
Reviewed as “hours of fun with great and passionate people”, our client consists of creative problem solvers. Candidates should be very open to a dynamic, collaborative environment and willing to take some risks. This is the type of team where your voice is heard and you are not just a cog in the wheel.
We are looking for a web applications developer for a full life cycle development position. As a .Net house you will be utilizing programming languages such as C#, .Net, SQL, XML, and others to develop the customized web based interactive solutions for an array of clients. You will be responsible for understanding the client business and technical requirements before delivering the end-to-end solutions.
• Solid C#/.NET and SQL professional software development skills in a web applications environment.
• Proficiency in object oriented software and database design
• Responsiveness and quick turnaround are essential
• Demonstrated experience in a multitasking, largely self-directed work environment
• Ability to accurately estimate, spec, and scope work
• Dependable, self motivated, good interpersonal skills, integrity, clear communication
• Nice to have some JQuery experience and/or MCTS or MCPD certification
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity then please send your resume to Patrick (dot) Anderson (at) Greythorn (dot) Com and call 425-460-4292.