Embedded Software Engineer (Microcontrollers / C Programming) (closed)
Embedded Software Engineer
One of our clients requires a talented Embedded Software Engineer to strengthen its existing product development team due to company expansion. It will be the role of this individual to develop and maintain real-time, low-level embedded control software for PIC microcontrollers using the C programming language.
- Excellent technical ability and proven experience in embedded C programming.
- Hands-on experience with embedded software debugging using PC software tools.
- Excellent technical and problem solving ability.
- Good understanding of electronics design including microcontroller architectures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Car Owner / Driver
- Assembly Language
- RS232 and Ethernet
- Effective at hardware debugging using oscilloscopes, in-circuit emulators, DMMs, etc
Suitable candidates for this role are likely to come from a strong academic background in a relevant Electronics Engineering related discipline and have had subsequent professional experience in a similar Embedded Software Engineers position involving programming of embedded microcontrollers.
Likely candidate job titles: Embedded Software Engineer, Embedded Software Programmer, Embedded Software Developer, Embedded Systems Engineer, Firmware Engineer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Software Programmer.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org