Web Production Developer (closed)
Yesmail Interactive is one of the industry’s leading e-mail marketing and interactive solution providers. Using a consultative approach, Yesmail Interactive has both the strategic and technical resources needed to build direct online marketing programs, which drive revenue, build brand awareness and strengthen customer loyalty and trust. With proven success in the cultivation and retention of a client’s customer base of clients such as Coca-Cola, Hewlett-Packard, Avon, Warner Bros. and many more, Yesmail Interactive is known for developing and implementing sophisticated, highly personalized, permission-based e-mail and interactive solutions that drive results. Yesmail Interactive has offices in Portland, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Omaha, Toronto, London and Singapore.
This position is responsible for working with internal teams to scope and build highly complex data-driven email templates for new campaigns and new client launches. This position is also responsible for building sophisticated dynamic XHTML/CSS web UIs and for acting as a consultant in application use and coding solutions. This position will also be responsible for content creation, image editing and web optimization.
- Support existing and ongoing direct email campaigns through their life-cycle of building client assets, executing client revisions and supporting quality assurance testing.
- Work with clients and internal teams to bring existing and ongoing campaigns through their life cycle of building client assets, revisions and launch.
- Work with other departments to scope and build highly complex data-driven email templates for new campaigns and new client launches.
- Troubleshoot display, HTML coding, Java Scripting and related encoding issues in email environments reported during the quality assurance and technical support processes as well as providing meaningful feedback on possible causes and fixes.
- Own each of the steps in the messaging process.
- Work with internal departments as a team to steward client jobs through their life cycle of assets-delivery, revisions and launch.
- Document all production steps unique to each client template for whom they act as primary resource.
The Successful Candidate:
- Ability to be available as part of a rotating off-hour escalation process in support of Tech Support issues assessed as needing Web Production services.
- Ability to be available for client consulting.
- Detail oriented, highly motivated, organized, and able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, action-oriented environment.
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative to achieve individual and team deliverables on time.
- Passionate about the Internet, and be a strong team player.
- Ability to hand-code HTML, XHTML and CSS
- Understanding of SQL and database structure is helpful.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with individuals in the company and with various business contacts and clients outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner.
- Proficiency with standard MS Office applications, Mac OS X & Microsoft Windows.
- Proficiency with SQL, Adobe Photoshop.
Infogroup helps companies increase sales and customer loyalty through its high-value data and innovative multi-channel digital and offline marketing solutions. Infogroup enables its clients – from local businesses to Fortune 100 companies – to target, connect with and engage their most valuable audiences. With cutting edge technology and analytics bolstered by our proprietary, real time Data Axle ™ of contextually relevant information on more than 220 million individuals and 21 million businesses, Infogroup delivers the complete spectrum of value added data, direct and digital marketing solutions.
Infogroup offers an attractive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits. At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally.
We hope you make the decision to join us by clicking the following link and creating an on-line profile with us at: http://www.infogroup.com/about-us/careers.aspx. Please reference requisition number PRTYS1740.
Infogroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.