Senior Graphic/Web Designer (closed)
Job DescriptionSenior Digital Designer
Design interactive direct response advertising for our clients.
- Have accountability for agency’s interactive design product
- Lead interactive assignments – emails, banner ads, web sites, landing pages, mobile marketing, online demos, etc.
- Partner with print designers on integrated campaigns
- Have a strong knowledge of how to design effective interactive advertising
- Design interactive projects focused on maximizing results for all clients
- Accurately execute all projects
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Copywriters to identify questions and pertinent project information need to execute assignments
- Know all pertinent industry, client, and product information, such as offer description, product features, product functionality, customer benefits, brand standards, online specifications, print production specifications, postage information, etc.
- Meet all timelines and deliver designs for Creative Director, account staff and client review per project schedules
- Create distinct design executions which are substantially different from control executions or other solutions being submitted
- Create well crafted online design solutions with a focus on response
- Display ability to develop “high brand” executions as well as “high response” executions when required
- Apply all fundamental design requirements such as legible typography, elimination of gratuitous graphic elements, clear distinction in hierarchy of message, proper line breaks, consistent type fonts, graphic balance, appropriate use of color to highlight key messages, etc.
- Understand interactive production specifications, including HTML, file size, file dimensions, optimization, etc.
- Ensure all executions meet client’s brand standards for logo usage, colors, type fonts, etc.
- · Collaborate with internal and external teams for the flawless execution and implementation of approved marketing projects/campaigns.
- · Be conversant with current online media strategies
- · Develop and maintain current knowledge of trends relevant to the industry
- · Actively participate in brainstorming sessions
- 5-10 years experience designing banners, emails, landing pages, microsites/websites, social media, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of interactive design processes and best practices
- Thorough understanding of information architecture, usability testing and user interface principles
- Experience with wireframe development, user flow diagramming, and storyboarding
- Current on industry and platform standards
- Strong conceptual web design and layout skills
- Experience in multi-channel campaign development
- Highly proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Basic understanding of HTML, HTML5, CSS, Flash – proficiency a plus
- Excellent file preparation skills
- Strong attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary range TBD, DOE
- Annual salary review based on performance
- Monthly bonus based on company profits and individual performance
- Overtime pay after 8 hours with 7 billable hours for the day
- 401K with up to 6% matching contribution
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Medical Insurance with minimal employee contribution
- MetLife Dental Coverage with minimal employee contribution