Web Developer (.NET) (closed)
The Software Developer works as part of a development team developing web-based solutions. Works with the Technical Lead to define solutions and implements those solutions according to the agreed upon design. The developer is responsible for designing and implementing solutions based on requirements from customers. The position uses Microsoft Visual Studio (Multiple Versions) to develop solutions with languages like C# or VB.net. Assist Technical Support team in diagnosing bugs and other issues in products. Responsible for detailed design documents, coding, unit testing, assisting the test teams with verification, assisting CM with build issues, and assisting the documentation team.
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and/or at least five years of professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or later.
- Minimum 5 years of development experience using Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 or later, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET.
- Minimum 5 years of development of stored procedures and/or triggers.
Certifications: Must be able to obtain Comptia Security + certificate within 30 days of start date
- Experience in software development with Microsoft .Net web forms and MVC (desired)
- Expert with cross-platform, multi-browser issues
- Demonstrated understanding of unit testing skills and tools
- Development experience using SQL Server
- Web Design skills are a big plus
- Experience writing technical design documents.
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices.
Security Clearance: Must be US Citizen able to obtain and maintain SECRET clearance