C#.Net Developer (closed)
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our Direct Client.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Brea CA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collects, interprets and documents system requirements; Leads and/or participates in component, subsystem and system concept design verifying key design parameters and evaluating design options;
- Develops and recommends methods, tools and designs for software development process;
- Summarizes and presents details of designs, analytical methods and results;
- Leads and/or participates on multi-functional product research and development teams, product and/or system design reviews.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment developing custom software products and device interfaces for a wide variety of automation workstations and robotic systems;
- Computer Science or related degree with 5+ years of experience;
- Experience writing Windows applications in Microsoft Visual Studio or similar development environments;
- Experience with the following technologies: C#, .NET Framework, XAML and WPF;
- Will have strong software engineering best practices background, with demonstrated ability to adhere to source control and design control processes;
- Must possess a focused urgency and willingness to manage multiple short- and moderate-duration projects simultaneously;
- Possess professional written and verbal communication skills for interaction with engineering team, technical support personnel and customers;
- Demonstrated strong teamwork skills.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience: WCF, MVVM model, TFS, TSP/PSP, and Prism;
If you are interested, please send your updated resume in the word format.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this email and pass it on. I very much appreciate it.
Thanks & Regards,
Joel Vutukuri | Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tel: 310-448-2888 Ext 812 | Fax: 310-563-3801