Business Analyst (closed)
Resumes to: email@example.com
Location: Phoenix metropolitan area
The Business Analyst will be responsible for collecting requirements for enhancements to existing or new applications. Then they would communicate those requirements to the Technology team through User Stories with conditions and business requirement documents. The analyst will participate in daily meetings with the technology group to facilitate the understanding, clarification, and implementation of requirements in an agile development environment.
The analyst will also write test scripts for the applications created for conducting testing and user acceptance testing. Lastly, the business analyst will be responsible for creating training documentation or training business units on the new enhancements or software, in the event that it is needed.
In general, the role will include the creation/revision of the following analysis artifacts and deliverables:
* Process Maps
* Business Requirements
* Business Rules
* User Stories
* User Flows
* Acceptance Tests
* 2-3 years experience in building and specifying mission critical business applications, at least one of which is in a client/server environment
* At least 1 year experience working on an agile team
* BA/BS Degree, in a technology related field or other degree preferred.
* Project management and Q/A experience a plus
* Strong facilitation, verbal and written communication skills
To attract the best, this position offers its employees competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Employees may elect from a menu of medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and other supplemental insurance, 401(k), and enjoy paid time off for holidays, vacation, personal, and sick time.
For immediate consideration, APPLY NOW by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!