Siemens Soarian Financials Consultant
Zanett Heathcare is seeking several seasoned Siemens Soarian Financials Consultants. Candidates must have experience leading multiple implementations/upgrades with a minimum seven years of experience. Candidates must have recently implemented Soarian applications in Revenue Management or Patient Access, with proven experience working on large-scale, complex projects. This position has significant career potential in our fast growth company!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Diagnosing Billing Exception Errors and doing Clean up
- Diagnosing Charge Errors and doing Clean Up
- Assisting with implementation Master file Building Revenue Cycle.
- Working with Soarian General Ledger
- Work list Design and assignment
- Claim Definition and Qualification Rule design and clean up.
- Guarantor Statement Logic Design and troubleshooting.
- Patient Accounting Visio design of Workflow
- Development of Operational Best Practice Policy and Procedures
- Claims Testing
- Remittance Testing
- Revenue Management Master file Unit Testing
- Revenue Management Integrated Testing
- Assisting with Implementation Master file Builds
- Adaptability – Allowable Values – Context Design
- Designing Visio registration Workflow and Soarian policy and procedures
- Assisting with implementation and management of Patient Access work sessions.
- Addressing Patient Access Work list design and Clean up.
- Scheduling integration and usage in Soarian Financials
- Understanding of Medical Necessity set up and usage in Soarian
- Performing Patient Access Unit Testing
- Performing Patient Access Integrated testing
- OMS Design of Document Templates.
- Document Routing and Document Triggering
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Soarian Financials implementation experience in some or all of the area’s mentioned
- Effective working knowledge of billing standards 837I, 835, and UB04 Rules and regulations
- Experience in a Lead role or working independently on implementation projects
- Experience with project planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful track record executing large, complex projects
- Ability to work effectively in a time critical environment
- Zanett consultant employees travel 100% (typically Monday –Thursday at the client site)
Zanett is an information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company that accelerates enterprise performance through professional services and solutions for several key vertical industries. In 2012, Zanett was ranked #3 in Consulting Magazine’s Best IT Consulting Firms to Work For. Zanett Healthcare is the largest and fastest growing industry vertical within Zanett. Specifically, Zanett Healthcare has over 150 Healthcare customers and increasing our market-share every day both with our traditional operational ERP and BI offerings with key partners like Oracle, and our expanding Clinical and Revenue Cycle services with partners like Siemens. We provide to our clients a multi-disciplinary team that understands the challenges of today’s healthcare delivery model.
Our success with Clinical and Revenue Cycle services is rooted in guiding our clients through complex transformation efforts, resulting in more effective capturing of patient data, improved patient care and reduced costs. Our proprietary Siemens Soarian Accelerator tool provides a foundation for delivering projects, on-time, within budget while mitigating risks.
We are a client-centric professional services organization, and demand quality in our professionals. We seek individuals that believe in our core principals of quality and results, are highly motivated and seek to become a contributing member of an entreprenual environment and high-growth vertical within Zanett.
Zanett Healthcare will provide you a career path and opportunities through our coaching and mentoring activities. Our compensation model is tied to your contribution to the growth of the business , with escalating bonus programs as part of the package.