Sr. Seismic Software Programmer (closed)
Software Analyst- Geophysical (NOW HIRING FOR MULTIPLE US ORGANIZATIONS )
Houston, Texas (additional locations will have consideration depending on factors)•REF7T
Join our client and become part of a brilliant team in seismic solutions for the O&G industry. Are you technology ahead of the crowd but find yourself disappointed with your current organizations lack of technological advances? Then call us today to find out more about our leading client.
Please send updated resume along with contact phone so our consultants can forward you company information, culture, and actual job description.
Software Analyst- Geophysical
- Provide regression testing, advanced programming.
- Ability to prove seismic imaging or model building with proven presentational examples during interview process.
- Experience with complex algorithms and geosciences software.
- Synthetic software testing and the ability to work closely with the Research & Development department heads.
- Significant experience working with full cycle development testing plans for the geosciences industry.
- Ensure that products meet specifications and objectives both geophysically and operationally.
- Candidates must have 4-13 years of Geophysical exp. & imaging of seismic models, etc.
- *** C++, C#, MatLab, & standard reverse time migration.***
- Required: Candidates must have a PhD Physics or Advanced degree in Advanced Mathematics
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, other team members and clients