Lead AX Developer (closed)
Send resumes to email@example.com
InnerWorkings (NASDAQ: INWK) has quickly become one of the largest providers of managed print and promotional solutions in the world, boasting some of the world's best-known brands as clients. And as a global company with an impressive track record of success, InnerWorkings has the resources to help you grow in ways you never thought possible.
InnerWorkings Awards and Accolades:
Deloitte Technology Fast 500 – ’08 – ‘11
Brill Street Top 50 Gen Y Employers – ’09 -‘11
Print Professional Top Distributor – ‘11
Crain’s Fast Fifty – ‘11
Information Week 500 – ’10 - ‘11
InnerWorkings is currently hiring a Lead AX Developer to join our Chicago team!
This is NOT a typical Lead AX Developer role. We are seeking driven, creative individuals with experience and are looking to be a part of something big!
- Understanding and developing solutions to complex business requirements
- Working with X++, .NET (C#) and SQL Server
- Ability to work with other consultants and clients to implement and support developed solutions
- Gathering requirements, user support, troubleshooting and training
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly
We are a fast growing organization and our positions are in high demand!
Requirements for consideration include the following:
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- 4+ years of experience with Dynamics AX (X++) development
- 4+ years of experience in developing stable and scalable business systems (ERP)
- 2+ years of experience with .Net (C#) development
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) experience
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (X++ Programming)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- SQL Server Reporting Services
We know that our greatest asset as an organization is our people!
- Hands-on training to ensure you are set up for success
- Full benefits – medical, dental and vision, etc.!
- Paid time off including vacation time and company holidays
- Fun, energetic, team-based work environment
- Low-turnover team with strong management support and training
- Growing, publicly-traded company with a ton of growth potential!
If you have solid experience, an entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to join a high-profile team with access to upper management then we want to talk to you!