Social Media & Business Development Consultant (closed)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an eloquent, confident and vibrant graduate to join the ranks of a fast paced award winning catering company. Your main responsibility will be to generate new business through social media and presentations whilst assisting with Google Adwords and office operations. A truly varied role calling for a vivacious and proactive graduate to hit the ground running.
Our client, a lively and fast paced catering company are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Consultant with a passion for online media and social networking to join the team and help their business grow. As the company are a fairly boutique setup you will be able to get stuck in with all elements of the business including daily office operations, tracking couriers, assisting with social media marketing and generating new business leads. There is some scope in this new role to bring your own ideas to the table, so if you think you've got what it takes to help the company grow then please apply!
Creating New Business
- Researching & identifying potential leads
- Initial contact and establishing need
- Attend meetings to present the company as a product and service
- Working with manager to develop marketing strategies & projects
- Work to sales targets
Account/Client Record Management
- Following up on first orders
- Chasing lapsed customers
- Looking after top customers
- Assisting with Google Adwords and social media marketing
- Dealing with new and existing customers' queries
- On occasion, assisting with daily running of office eg tracking couriers, handling order issues
So what are we looking for?
- Smart and well presented
- Immaculate spelling and grammar skills
- Would ideally have business development experience
- You will be personable, friendly and keen to become knowledgeable about the company's product and service
- A love of food is an advantage
- Marketing experience particularly online campaigns and social media knowledge would be ideal
- You will be proficient with all MS Office Programmes and have CRM database experience