Medicare Supplement Sales (closed)
We are looking for an employee who will prospect for Medicare supplement sales.
Annual Goal: 50-100 cases per year written in year 1
You would need to meet with clients at their homes and in some cases the business can be done over the phone.
The market is: Anyone in NJ turning 65 years old
The purpose of this type of prospecting is twofold
1) To drive revenue and establish the company in this growing market
2) To uncover annuity, life, LTC, and investment business opportunities
We would like the person we bring on to become an expert in this market and they would be expected to:
1) Obtain a health license
2) Stay current through webinars that affiliates would provide on the medicare supplement market.
3) Report all sales activity daily.
4) Prospect for the core business with the clients they meet with.
5) Be at team meetings, and available once a week for in person meetings.
In turn, the employer would:
1) Develop and establish for you, a marketing plan involving cold calling lists, and internet leads.
2) A salary that has great opportunity for bonus's based on applications written and referred (annuity,life,LTC, and investment business to Podell Financial Group).
3) Handle all administrative duties and underwriting.
4) Act as the agent on all cases.
Approximate salary: $30,000 per year.