Business Analyst (closed)
EXCELLENCE IN UNDERSTANDING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BEACON Technology Resources is a minority and woman-owned and operated professional staffing company that specializes in professional IT staffing solutions and IT consulting services across all industries. We have a decade worth of experience helping provide companies like yours with a cost effective method to manage information technology resources for business stability and growth.
At BEACON Technology, we place a strong belief in providing good value and outstanding service. We excel in adapting your existing technology investments to today’s business challenges, process improvement to maximize the value-add, and we have the qualified resources to make it all happen.
We are in need of a Business Analyst. The Candidate will complete a business analysis of the needs for a pay estimate system, including online bidding, online payment request, online approval, and compilation of PO and payment information for entry into the accounting system. The candidate will assist in creating an RFP out of these business requirements.
- We want the candidate to do a gap analysis of the current systems and the needs of the program.
- Review the current MS Access database
- Review Quickbase and how we’re using it
- Look at requirements for entering data into OAKS so reports can be written to fulfill those needs in the new system
We would like a candidate with online system requirements experience. Prefer the implementation of a modified turnkey system.
Some Basic requirement of the new system:
- Must integrate with Quickbase, or replace it
- Must replace the current MS Access database
- Needs to reduce or eliminate redundant data entry
An ideal system would manage the project through the full lifecycle of the project: from design, to bid creation, to bidding, to bid award, to project management, to payment request, to payment authorization, to payment issuance, to contract closure.
- Experience writing RFPs - Required 2 Years
- Business Analyst experience - Required 4 Years
- Gap Analysis experience - Required 4 Years
- Formal Requirement Gathering and Developing experience - Required 4 Years
- Experience with MS Access - Highly desired 1 Years
- Experience with Construction Pay Estimate Systems - Nice to have 1 Years
Majority of work takes place in an office setting; may require off hours or remote access. Due to the nature of the position, must be comfortable in a fast paced, fluid environment. The ability to sit and work at a keyboard for extended periods of time and communicate with team members by phone, computer, and video teleconferencing is required.
Beacon Technology Resources offers competitive compensation package with unlimited earning potential and a tremendous growth opportunity.