Release Coordinator (closed)
Upp, Technology, Inc. is a global provider of IT jobs and staffing, the irms software suite and innovative technology solutions. We help Commercial, Government, Healthcare and other clients achieve and sustain business value. Join us!
- Plan, schedule, direct and report release activities.
- Develop a comprehensive release and deployment plan to meet implementation requirements.
- Review and validate the release plan and schedule.
- Coordinate activities necessary for the implementation of release and other production change work-orders in an effective and efficient manner.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Planning, scheduling, resource tracking and other project management processes.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in information related discipline.
We offer relocation assistance or non-tax travel funds. A full plate of benefits is offered for full-time employees of Upp, and we work with consultants on an hourly basis as well.
Upp provides Enterprise Systems Integration, Data Management, Infrastructure Support, Security & Compliance and Custom Application Development to leading organizations across the industrial spectrum.
For more opportunities with Upp, visit us at http://www.upp.com
Upp Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer