Project HSE Manager- Contract or Permanent (closed)
Project HSE Manager
Permanent or Contract
£Competitive- based on experience
Based in London
Key Words: oil, gas, offshore, onshore, manager, engineer, hse, health, safety, project, management, deepwater, pipeline
A large international turnkey contractor in the oil and gas industry is continuing to grow and expand, and is currently looking for a range of staff to join the team in London.
Focusing mainly on remote and deepwater areas, the company leads the supply of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services to the worldwide onshore and offshore oil and gas industry.
We are currently looking for a Project HSE Manager to join the team in London. The successful candidate will have technical experience in an offshore HSE advisory role covering complex offshore operations and will be experienced in offshore construction activities preferably pipelay or heavy lift. The successful candidate will also hold a NEBOSH certificate.
- Development, management and improvement of the Project HSE management system throughout the engineering and development phase of the project
- Define criteria and references for developing HSE project plans
- Assist in engineering/ management teams in the risk assessment process
- Provision of QHSE advice/ supporting/ training to project/vessel personnel, assisting the implementation of the project QHSE requirements
- Extensive management experience
- 10+ years experience
- Offshore project experience, experience of deepwater and extensive pipeline projects experience
This is a truly outstanding training opportunity for the right candidate to join a leading oil and gas company in London.
Please contact email@example.com for full details and to apply.