Electronic Technician (closed)
Client: Leading Aerospace Client
Job Title: Electronic Technician
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85027
- Under minimal supervision, responsible for the repair, overhaul, modification, test, diagnosis and inspection faults of aircraft electronic and electro-mechanical devices.
- Works on complex tasks independently. Recommend and implement CI’s. Uses 5S understanding to improve cell standards.
- Recommends CIs and implements CIs with team. Utilize tools, skills and knowledge per companies Development guidelines.
- Set and achieve day-to-day objectives that have some impact on others within the job area. Understand established processes and procedures, performs testing with minimal direction.
- Strong troubleshooting required in Digital and Analog circuitry.
- Ability to troubleshoot digital circuit card assemblies down to the component level.
- Understand how to use a variety of test equipment, knowledge of emulators, oscilloscope, and logic analyzer.
- Strong computer skills and clear and concise verbal/written communication skills.
- Follow electronic based instructions and associated documents to test products.
- Requires judgment in making independent decisions based on previous experience or interpretation of guidelines.
- Mechanical assembly skills.
- Ability to solve problems across diverse areas/functions. Operate personal computer associated with current assignment. Ability to multi-task in high volume repairs and overhaul environment. Ability to communicate in team environment. Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong computer skills/PC LAN knowledge. Clear and concise communication skills.
- Possess knowledge and skills in order to perform tasks that require a high level of focus as an integral part of the job in order to ensure quality, safety and avoid injury
- Works in production, manufacturing or fabrication area where exposure to machinery is common. Responsibilities may involve physical strain (e.g. medium lifting)
- Understanding of Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Literature.