Area Sales Manager - Solar (closed)
2 x South/South East England and North of England/Scotland
Our client is one of the world’s leading developers of solar PV projects with a market leader position in Europe and a top 10 position internationally.
They supply an extensive range of PV modules, inverters, mounting systems and ancillary items for the residential and commercial markets via a network of distributors and MCS accredited installers.
They are expanding our UK Trade operations and are looking to recruit high quality sales people to join our team.
Main purpose of job
Deliver sales of their products and services to a customer base of distributors and MCS accredited installers in your assigned territory.
The suitable candidate must have the following:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience within the Solar/PV industry
- Knowledge of solar and PV systems design
- Be a strong natural seller (personality, energy, positivity, strength, ambition towards results, flair, ability and expressive communication);
- Experience of working with building merchants
-Have first class time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and IT skills (including Outlook, Excel, etc).
• Company bonus scheme;
• 25 days paid holiday plus public holidays;
• Company pension scheme;
• Mobile phone, laptop, etc;
• Company car.