Order to Cash Business Analyst
Description of Responsibilities:
Provide production support of all areas related to Cash to Deduction processes. Analyze Cash to Deduction enhancement requests from business customers, document functional requirements, and test code prior to implementation. Participate in the testing of service packs, upgrades and cross functional enhancements as requested.
Cash to Deductions is a substream of the Order to Cash stream and includes accounts receivable; dispute management; and claims, returns and refusals in a mature SAP environment implemented under our client’s template.
As such, your main Cash to Deduction responsibilities will be to:
- Be accountable for resolving production support requests
- Be accountable for documenting enhancement requests and providing thorough testing that will deliver quality code
- Following test scripts and documenting results that follow department standards
- Manage production, enhancement and testing workload to complete tasks within deadlines
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with other functional support teams related to support, enhancement or testing as needed
- Effectively communicate with business users related to support issues or enhancements
- Provide regular status updates on activities
- Document support resolution and enhancements in team room
- Ability to work in a team environment where priorities/workload may change to support the goals of the team
- Participate in peer reviews of enhancements
The successful candidate has an IT degree or several years experience in a large and international environment on a similar position.
He/she will have strong knowledge / expertise and experience in:
- 3-5 years SAP experience related to accounts receivable or dispute management
- SAP application is a plus
- Creating functional specifications for enhancements
- Office Tools including Excel, Visio, Power Point, MS project
- Facilitation skills
Advanced communication skills in English are required. Also be sensitive to offshore client culture and their environment, capability to work under pressure with service orientation and ability to impact and convince others.