Service Asset and Configuration Analyst - Kansas City, MO - Interested can forward your updated word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 913-667-2836 (closed)
We have a Service Asset and Configuration Analyst position available Kansas City, MO. I believe you would be qualified for. I have included the job description below.
I would like to talk to you so that I can further qualify you for this position. Please attach your word formatted resume and give me a call at your earliest convenience. My contact information is below.
JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in Overland Park, KS. Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management, and Staff Augmentation.
I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss your possible future with JMA
In case not interested kindly give your reference or forward job description to your friends.
Interested can forward your updated word resume to email@example.com or contact 913-667-2836
Thanks & Regards,
JMA Information Technology,
913-667-2836 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 205 | 866-639-4749 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.jma-it.com
View open jobs http://jma.catsone.com/careers/
View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/62645/jobs
Title Service Asset and Configuration Analyst
Location: Kansas City, MO
Full Time/long Term Job Opportunity
Description of Work:
The Service Asset and Configuration/Change Analyst works with the Service Asset and Configuration Manager, Change Manager, Facilities Management and IT personnel in day to day operations of the NITC Enterprise Data Center in support of our ITIL Change Management and Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) processes.
The Service Asset and Configuration/Change Analyst is involved in every aspect of the Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) process including SACM data analysis, auditing, quality reviews and data entry into the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) under the guidance of the Service Asset and Configuration Manager in addition to monitoring, coordinating and reporting assessment of RFC (Request for Change) lifecycle to the Change Manager in support of Change Management process.
• Assist in defining Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) guidelines and operating procedures to improve the quality of data (standards)
• Review and perform CMDB changes from RFC (Request for Change) requirements
• Analyze configuration item data, configuration item relationships, identify data inconsistencies or anomalies, and report on data discrepancies
• Work with the data owner to correct discrepancies
• Conduct physical inventories and audits of configuration management activities
• Reconcile configuration items from other trusted data sources into the CMDB
• Document receipt, identification, storage and withdrawal of all configuration items in the CMDB
• Assist in job scheduling, data analysis and CMDB data synchronization of Atrium Data Discovery Mapping (ADDM) tool
• Develop scheduled and ad-hoc reports in support of Asset and Change Management processes through BOE Analytics and Remedy Crystal Reporting in Remedy ITSM Suite 7.x
• Audit reports and verify that the results being reported are correct
• Assist with Remedy ITSM Suite 7.x administration in support of Change Management and Service Asset and Configuration Management processes
• Review all RFC (Request for Change) submitted for quality; ensure record accuracy and completeness
• Update changes according to CAB meetings and close out records as needed using the service management tool
• Monitor change records during and post-implementation to ensure updates are completed appropriately and timely per Change Management Policy
• Assist in monitoring and assessing process metrics, KPIs, and process improvements
• Support SACM and Change Managers in all other day to day activities
• 2+ years of IT experience in an enterprise/cross-platform environment
• Certified in ITIL Foundations v2 and/or v3
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communications and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Experience in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
• Ability to organize and multitask
• 3-5 years of IT experience in an enterprise/cross-platform environment
• BS/BA in IT related field
• Experience gathering data, compiling information and preparing statistical and trend analysis reports
• Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
• Experience in other IT service management processes such as Event Management, Incident and Problem Management
• Database skills such as SQL query language or database reporting tools