QA Analyst (closed)
Rezult continues to make great strides toward enhancing the technology services community nationwide. We are consistently looking for qualified professionals to join us in achieving success. Currently we are searching for a Sr. QA Analyst to fulfill an immediate vacancy.
The Sr. QA Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Provide Quality Assurance expertise across the entire software development lifecycle and performs software testing function.
• They will assist in translating business needs and business use cases into functional, technical, design, system and test requirements, converting product requirements into test cases.
• Generate and communicate test plans as well as execute various types of tests – black box functional, performance, stress/load, acceptance, integration, regression, etc.
• Design, document, and execute manual and automated functional test scripts, work with team members to log, verify, track and resolve product issues and defects.
• Prepare and present product and quality reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing test results.
• Monitor software development processes to identify weaknesses and improvement strategies.
Required skills and experience includes but is not limited to:
• BS or BA in Computer Science, or MIS.
• 2 years experience creating and executing manual/automated test scripts using HP products.
• Experience installing, configuring, and operating a multi-tier web based system in a testing environment.
• 1 year experience using defect tracking tools. Familiarity with requirements management tools.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities, understand technical concepts and apply QA methods, as well as handle challenging situations with tact, understanding, and objectivity.
• Must have knowledge of software development life cycle and QA processes, programming, and scripting languages.
• Experience in the following preferred: HP Quality Center 10, QTP 10, LoadRunner, MSSQL Server.
• Experience interacting with end users, developers, project management in relation to software development projects.
• Experience in a team environment.
If your background, skills, and interest match the following; please apply online to ensure your credentials are reviewed by a skilled recruiter immediately. We look forward to working with you on this opportunity. For more information on Rezult and a list of additional job openings, please visit our website at www.rezulttechnology.com.