Trainer/Educator - (RN, MSW, LPN) (closed)
The Trainer/Educator oversees and implements the successful training of newly hired Case Managers and Utilization Management Care Managers, as well as provides retraining/education for current Case/Care Managers as needed. This includes planning, implementing, coordinating and evaluating training/educational programs, in addition to creating, developing and maintaining a training manual in order to maintain a consistent level of competency throughout the Medical Management Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for needs analysis, strategic planning and hands-on training for newly hired Case/Care Managers.
- Responsible for developing, reviewing and constantly updating departmental training manual, policies/procedures, related job aides and clinical pathways.
- Provides ongoing support and reeducation, as well as ad-hoc training to existing staff.
- Provides hands-on and virtual assistance to new hires in processing case management events.
- Coordinates remote training following on-site orientation utilizing web-based video and teleconferencing technologies.
- Prepares for and conducts staff meetings as needed.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists managers with audits for general staff.
- Assists in processing overflow events/cases when necessary.
- Assists management staff with creation and maintenance of policies and procedures.
- Minimum of Associate’s degree required
- LPN/RN/MSW appropriately licensed registered or certified health care professional pursuant to title eight of the education law or a health care professional comparably licensed, registered or certified by another state
Candidates must have an RN or LPN license or an MSW. 3-5 years of training experience a plus. Managed Care experience required.
Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio & Interqual
For additional opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.pride-healthcare.com
Please fax or email resumes to:
Manager of Healthcare Recruitment
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 2220
New York, NY 10170
212.235.5365 - direct
212.235.5350 - main
212.599.3427 - fax