Drug Safety MD - clinical Risk Management (closed)
BioPoint is currently seeking a senior level MD for Drug Safety / Pharmacovigilance. Successful candidate will be responsible for strategy of the department and leading company's risk management / pharmacovigilance team. They are expected to take on a leading role in managing drug safety issues and overall expertise in global safety. This person should have BLA/NDA experience as well as epidemiology. An in depth knowledge of clinical work from the science and analytical side would be beneficial as well.
- Must have a MD degree.
- 8+ years experience in drug safety; specific drug safety experience.
- Proven expertise and experience in managing a global drug safety and pharmacovigilance department are required.
- Experience in drug safety issue management.
- Strong Risk Management strategies and pharmaco-epidemiology is required.
- In-depth knowledge of safety and pharmacovigilance legislation.
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to submit your resume. We look forward to receiving your application.