Quality analyst (closed)
Under general supervision and adhering to established procedures for quality assurance, test and analyze software components to ensure usability and applicability to the business environment and customer during the software development life cycle including post-implementation/deployment phase. Physical ATM, ATM simulator, and device handler testing is extremely important to this job.
• Associates degree or higher and at least 3 years of testing experience.
• Test and certify ATM (Automated teller Machine) service software.
• Study functional products specifications and programming design documents and write test plans to certify proper operation.
• Perform testing in a simulated online environment, document result and resolve ambiguities with developers and product managers.
• Engage in full-time PC usage with LAN, Tandem system resources, physical ATM and ATM simulator.
• Demonstrates ability to work in a team environment, manage and prioritize multiple assignments in a fast paced environment and function independently.
• Demonstrates excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
• Understanding of EFT terminology is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills in listening, negotiating, influencing, problem resolution
• Develop Test Plan and Test Specification for functional testing ATM's Device handler for NCR and Diebold ATMs and emulations as well as Nautilus Hyosung and Triton ATM’s
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time due to the nature of the testing.
• Fluency in Spanish a plus.
Computer Enterprises, Inc.
1910 Cochran Road, Suite 230
Pittsburgh, PA 15220
Tel : 412 -205-6242