Customer Service Manager (closed)
Our Client, a progressive, high tech national agency is looking for a talented commercial lines Customer Service Manager. As the Customer Service Manager in this call center environment, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the customer service department. The candidate would work directly under the Director of Operations.
Run daily renewal reports out of the agency management system (AMS360) to:
Ensure that renewal targets are met
Monitor and help facilitate service agent workloads to meet team goals
Manage the day to day operations of the service team by:
Ensuring that customer problems are resolved quickly and efficiently
Ensuring that both quality and process are adhered to by all members of the team
Initiate and streamline workflow models as the agency enhances its processes and procedures
Be the main point of contact for customer concerns that escalate to the management level
Perform one-on-one meetings with service agents to establish goals, coach, mentor and train
Participate in the interviewing and selection of service agents
Consistently monitor call volume to ensure that customer calls are taken in a timely fashion
Assist with the Broker of Record process to ensure that policies are either renewed or moved to alternative carriers including book of business acquisitions
Take part in projects that involve service responsibilities
Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities
Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
Reviewing deliverables prepared by team
Effectively applying company’s methodology and enforcing project standards
Minimizing company’s exposure and risk on project
Ensuring that all project documentation is complete, current, and stored appropriately
Additionally, the Customer Service Manager will be responsible for:
Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change
Remaining on the forefront of emerging industry practices
Qualified candidates will have the following:
· CT Property & Casualty license
· Experience in management in an Insurance Agency - Commercial Lines, Personal Lines
· At least 2 years direct work experience in an agency customer service department, including all aspects of renewal processing, development and execution
· Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
· Competent and proficient at understanding of insurance platforms
· Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment is essential.
· Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and
· Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
· Flexible during times of change.
· Ability to read communication styles of team members who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
· Ability to timely and successfully complete projects on time.
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment crucial.