Program Manager (closed)
PM Job Description
Qualified Candidate will manage the INSCOM Global Intelligence Support Services program, a large, complex, Army Intelligence contract encompassing a wide variety of services focused on intelligence and intelligence related tasks. These tasks include: Intelligence and Security, CYBER Operations, Mission Support, Training and Sustaining the Force, Intelligence Systems and Intelligence Systems Security. Some of the work may be performed in support of Overseas Contingency Operations and all subordinate commands of INSCOM around the globe. The Program Manager will report directly to the Vice President, Intelligence and Language Center and is responsible for the delivery of services and solutions to the customer. The Program Manager will be the primary interface with the government customer for a large team of highly capable companies. The Program Manager will interface with AECOM corporate staff on a regular if not daily basis and be responsible for the accurate management of contract funding and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- U.S. Citizen with DoD Top Secret Clearance, with eligibility for SCI.
- Experience with personal computers and software including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Retired O5/O6 (LTC/COL) or GS/GG-15 with 20 years’ service and experience with proposal and program management or; former, current Reserve, or current National Guard O3/O4 (CPT/MAJ) and 10 years’ experience with proposal and program management
- Certification in one of the following Army Intelligence Career Fields:
- ALL SOURCE INTELLIGENCE
- HUMAN INTELLIGENCE (HUMINT)
- COUNTER INTELLIGENCE (CI)
- STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE (RC)
- IMAGERY INTELLIGENCE (IMINT)
- SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE ELECTRONIC WARFARE
- Experience in a Military Intelligence Brigade (command or staff)
- Operational Intelligence / Mission Support Experience
- Understanding of / familiarity with:
- Deployed intelligence dissemination and support systems.
- Network / CYBER operations
- Information Assurance
- Quick Reaction / Contingency Operations
- FOUNDRY Training / Intelligence Training
- Force Planning and Management (force development, operation requirements, training, planning programming)