ER Registered Nurse NIGHTS
RN Registered Nurse Emergency Room ER- We are interviewing immediately for a Full time, permanent opportunity as an ER RN at our beautiful state-of-the-art facility in the Greater Dallas, TX area. Candidates MUST have recent ER experience and want to work NIGHTS!! The position is just west of Dallas.
ER Registered Nurse Quick Points:
**$27-$35 per/hr base
**Generous Shift Differentials
**12 Hr Shifts 7PM-7AM
**Great Support Staff
**Relocation Assistance is NOT provided for this position
Why Work with The Prentice Group?
**Exclusive Prentice Group Sign On Bonuses offered on top of any hospital sign on
**We have direct line communication with department directors and hiring managers
**Constant pulse of market trends nationwide
**Ability to set up multiple interviews with different facilities
**Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org **
Emergency Room Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery of professional nursing care for assigned patients.
- Performs nursing assessment/diagnosis/care plan/implementation of treatment/evaluation of treatment for all assigned patients.
- Performs initial triage evaluation and assigns acuity level to patients.
- Administers treatments/medications/procedures within scope of practice.
- Participates in coordination of care with ED management staff, team leader, physicians, department staff and ancillary services.
- Responsible for delegation of duties to technical support staff maintaining accountability of delegation.
- Provides patient care as needed for patient types, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders, oncologic, cardiac services, orthopedic disorders, and Trauma in the following age categories: adult, pediatric and geriatric populations.
RN- ER Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- Current TX RN License or ability to Obtain
- At least 1 full year of recent ER experience
- CPR and ACLS
- Current TNCC, ENPC or PALS certification preferred
How to Apply:
Please email the most recent copy of your resume to email@example.com