Competitive Intelligence Analyst (closed)
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, internal clients, and other stakeholders.
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
- Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
- Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
- Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
- Conduct or coordinate tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs.
- Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
- Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, or metadata enhancements.
- Document specifications for business intelligence or information technology reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.