Data Architect (closed)
Experience: 10-16 yrs
Designation: Data Architect
Location: Bangalore / Chennai
• Experience of leading large end-to-end DWBI engagements for Fortune 1000 organizations
• Fluent in both 3NF and Dimensional modeling techniques and solutions
• Strong familiarity with BI reporting and integration tools
• Metadata mapping for data lineage and transformations
• Data modeling for staging, EDW and reporting environments
• Proficient with SQL and other database access tools
• Working knowledge of IBM Data Architect / Erwin
• 5+ years – data modeling and architecture combined with 10+ years of professional IT experience
• Ability to be a key contributor in setting data warehousing architecture strategy for the clients.
• This includes researching, understanding, and applying industry trends and best practices with respect to the use of tools and associated processes (SDLC).
• It also includes evaluating and recommending new software solutions by performing research and developing proof of concept applications
Roles & Responsibilities: -
- Creating and maintaining logical/physical Data models and producing Data model related documents and artifacts.
Create and Drive design of data structures within an MDM(Single view of Guest) and BI environment (all layers) including:
- § Conceptual/Logical/Physical models for Guest Database, EDW staging, data integration and reporting/distribution
- § Reverse Engineer source system structures
- § Drive model management and version control of all data models
- § Establishing methods and procedures for tracking data quality, completeness, redundancy, and improvement
- § Develop data movement requirements/technical specifications into and across BI layers
- Facilitate the creation/migration of data objects (DDL) across Development/QA/Production Developing a change control process including:
- § Driving metadata capture through data modeling application (Data Architect)
- § Maintaining the repository and exchange of metadata through the various EDW based tools
- § Participating in requirements definition, analysis, and design of BI solutions
- Differentiate Client’s approach to Web applications by
- Collaborating with DBA team to optimize data structures for data integration and reporting
- Defining and implementing joint data testing strategies with the business and application development teams
- Simple is better approach, don’t overly complicate
- Following best practices related to Data modeling and Data Mining
- Innovation and optimization of ongoing processes
If interested kindly send your updated profile in word format to email@example.com along with your Current CTC, Expected CTC Notice Period.
Technosoft Global Services is a CMMI level 3 Equivalent Headquartered In Michigan. Technosoft was started in 1996 and we currently have 2500+ employees working with Fortune 500 Clients across all industry verticals. The Offshore Development Center in India was started in 2004 and is operating from Chennai and Bangalore. Please do visit our website at www.technosoftcorp.com to know more about us.