Principal Software Verification Engineer (closed)
Are you interested in an innovative, privately owned medical manufacturing company?
Our client develops an innovative device is vastly growing in necessity and assist patients in increasing health, quality of life and peace of mind.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead verification and validating activities for software applications
- Strong experience of disciplined software development processes
- Strong OOP skills
- Working knowledge of C, C++
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art automated verification tools
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years in software development or verification
- Working knowledge of Java and Android
- 2+ years working in a Class III medical device industry or other critical, regulated environment