Electrical Engineer, Principal (closed)
Principal Electrical Engineer – Alice Springs, Australia
Our client, a global engineering and construction firm, is searching for a Principal Electrical Engineer for their project in Alice Springs, Australia (considered The Outback).
U.S. CITIZENSHIP PLUS TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE WITH CI POLYGRAPH REQUIRED!
- Direct Hire with company benefits
- Open to U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Security Clearance with a CI Polygraph.
- Salary plus uplift
- Free housing
- 2 out of country trips (includes family)
- Area is family friendly with good schools!!
- Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance with a CI Polygraph required.
- Submit resumes to email@example.com
Seeking a Principal Electrical Engineer with expertise in Power Systems that will be a member of a dynamic team of engineers, drafters, document control staff, and support staff that covers a variety of disciplines. The team is tasked with providing engineering and technical oversight for the ATOM contract at the Joint Defense Facility Pine Gap.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for designing additions and modifications to and supporting the maintenance of the site electrical infrastructure from generation to end use.
- Must have a BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer desired
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of engineering experience as well as the following:
- Ability to foster and maintain a safety culture within the group and across the site
- Understand US power standards as well as substations, circuit breakers, and transformer sizes
- Ability to work with a wide variety of site personnel, including maintenance, data centers and operating staff, site leadership team, Gov't customer, and external contractors
- Have an excellent understanding of power generation and distribution systems
- Ability to provide in-depth reviews of design work
- Knowledge of CAD systems
- Ability to undertake detailed professional technical investigations and provide associated recommendations and reports
- Test and commission experience
- Extensive troubling shooting experience
- Experience as an engineer at a large facility or campus
- Working in a classified environment
- Experience with mid level voltage at least 2400
- Understands switch protection relays
- Knowledge as both design/field engineer
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Experience in cooling systems/chillers/water systems.
- Configurations Tier 1-4
- SCADA/Building Management
Our Client provides career growth and development, a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; tuition reimbursement program; credit union membership; 401(k) plan. They are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. M/W/D/V.