Presentation Designer (closed)
The ideal candidate would be a visual communications expert that has a background in design. The position requires taking abstract concepts and strategic content to produce visually compelling business presentations maintaining a coherent visual theme and applying dynamic content including but not limited to graphics, animation, video, audio and interactivity.
- Produce high-level PowerPoint/Keynote pitch decks or presentations
- Import and revise graphics files as needed for polished work.
- Stays up to date with presentation software and technology on both Mac & PC platforms.
- Interact with leadership and management to understand the requirements and narrative prior to design, and further downstream to iterate and polish deliverables.
- Background in static and interactive visual presentation and information design/layout
- Experience working within a creative department or Marketing Communications
- Advanced working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- In-depth knowledge of graphics applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office.
- Ability to show creative excellence on everything from internal presentations to more complex/sophisticated large-stage event presentations.
- Able to format, convert, utilize audio and video files.
- Ability to understand and apply branding guidelines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with senior management, and take direction easily.
- Ability to prioritize work to successfully balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- In-depth industry knowledge: typography, illustration, photography, color theory, motion graphics, multimedia authoring tools, and corporate identity.
Batterii builds cocreation software and services that inspire innovation in businesses and government. It was born from a fascination with disruptive thinking by Global 100 innovation experts, engineers, brand and design leaders.