Client Service Manager (closed)
Role: Client Service Manager (CSM)
Location: NJ or Stanford, CA
Length: Temp / Temp to Perm / Perm
No of positions: 3
Salary / Rate: Competitive
Roles are for E4 and above (Techno-functional) with Investment Banking or Wealth Management experience.
A proven track record in application or/and service management over at least a 2 to 3 years period in a large investment bank.
Should be a Techno functional expert in specific business silo with excellent communication & analytical skills.
CSM‘s will be aligned for each of the domain specific clusters to bring in techno-functional skills to interface with the business (CCIT, WMAT, ITAM, IBIT, SECT, WMIT)
Clear examples of responsibility for defining, refining and driving the implementation/roll out of service initiatives with a standard methodology/model;
Client Services Manager will work within the delivery organization, reporting to the Global Program Manager.
CSM will be responsible for the Client Service delivery for an expanding portfolio of applications across the bank in a specific business area.
CSM will also be responsible to UBS business management for service delivery for all users of the applications and will be expected to face-off to senior UBS business management throughout the world.
CSM will work closely with the HCL Regional Program Managers and the HCL offshore support managers and service managers with strong oversight expected of the offshore client service operation.
- Liaison between UBS business and IT support teams
- Driving service performance by being proactive in monitoring and ensuring end user satisfaction, service delivery and SLA achievement.
- Actively pursue service improvements and efficiencies that benefit the end user community without additional cost to UBS except where supported by business and IT budgets.
- Participate and conduct regular business and IT satisfaction surveys
- Ensuring the program complies with all relevant UBS standards for IT services;
- Participation in RTB Budget preparation, identification of cost centres/infra, liaison with non-DRAGON infra owners
- Working to refine and improve the Operating model;
- Ensuring correct levels of communications are achieved at all times with end users, their team and line managers as well as the global program team including HCL management both locally and globally
- Ensuring all UBS change management policies are implemented and change requests raised and authorised through UBS change systems
- Manage third-party vendor relationships - Monitor all 3rd party products, application and system ‘layered software’ (databases, MQ, etc) versions, for being under manufacturers support. Raise non supported version issues with UBS management together with an estimate for upgrading to allow a decision on any future action to be made. When authorized by UBS, plan ahead and co-ordinate with development and production teams to ensure new releases of 3rd party products are migrated to ahead of current versions going out of support. These aspects must be rigorously reviewed prior to initial budget submission for the next financial year and when re-forecasting during a budget year;
- Seek regular feedback from business users on likely business volume changes; and application development teams on capacity for any regulatory, compliance or enhancements
- Ensuring that the HCL transition team provides a satisfactory level of ability to support any additional applications to be included in the portfolio before they join the production service;
- Suggesting improvements to the transition methodology to raise the service level achieved post transition;
- Identifying and suggesting portfolio optimization opportunities in the application portfolio
- Reporting to Dragon management weekly to cover progress against plans, issues, risks; identifying and follow through on UBS communications & dependency actions for the services being delivered;
- Escalating issues in a timely manner to both HCL and UBS management as appropriate.