Pre-Sales Support Consultant / Sales Support Engineer- Telecoms Management Solutions - Singapore (closed)
Pre-Sales Support Consultant / Pre-Sales Support Engineer - Telecom Management Software Solutions - Asia-Pac.
Due to a recent exciting acquisition and strong growth, we are now looking to hire an experienced Pre-Sales Consultant to cover Singapore and regions and support the sales team. This role is home and field based in Singapore for the Asia-Pac region.
Quickcomm are a recognised Top 5 brand worldwide, with an impressive track record as the largest and most trusted provider of Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Software Solutions worldwide. In addition to delivering industry leading SaaS and Managed Service TEM solutions, Quickcomm technology underpins the Vodafone Global Enterprise VTM offering, a global whole of life telecommunications management service.
This opportunity is an exciting and classic presales position, encompassing tender documentation, product demonstrations and assisting the sales team. As a Pre-Sales Support Consultant / Sales Support Engineer you will use your experience and support the growth of the region, whilst strengthening your own expertise and becoming an integral part of the team for Asia-Pac.
The skills and requirements are as follows:
- Strong understanding of the Telecoms domain - in particular Mobile and Telecom ideally with Billing or Telecom auditing services.
- Strong business experience with at least 2 years in sales, pre-sales, consulting or professional services function delivering at C-Level.
- Strong understanding of telecommunications and knowledge of transaction based operations.
- Experience of managing expenses of deployment mobile and fixed infrastructures (Telecom Managed Services, Telecom Enterprise Solutions or Expense Management (TEM) preferably) would be considered a distinct advantage but can be trained.
- Well-developed sales and technical aptitude, with a demonstrable understanding of how to support the sales process.
- Develop and deliver software and managed service demonstrations.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to write, develop and deliver client documentation i.e. demonstration material, service propositions, RFI’s, RFP’s, translation of client requirements to departmental materials etc.
- Ability to identify and present solutions to problems – strong problem solving mentality.
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft products Excel, Word, Outlook and MS Projects.
- Teamwork oriented and strategically focused on customer service and quality.
- Able to adapt to an ever changing environment while being able to remain focused and not lose sight of strategic goals. Flexibility and ability to work under pressure is essential.
- A high level of work independence is necessary while being able to be supportive and provide direction based on company initiative.
- You must be based in Singapore with willingness to travel throughout the territory and regions.
- English required, another language is a distinct advantage but not a pre-requisite.
In Quickcomm you will be joining a leading Vendor of Telecom Management Software that have award winning technology and a strong existing client list of 100+ Enterprises. Quickcomm are also part of the Vodafone Enterprise Group further strengthening their offerings which underpin Vodafone’s own Telecom Management offering. In addition we have a dynamic company environment that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this description fits you, you are based in Singapore and you want an employer that empowers and invests in its people, then we want to hear from you.