Workshop Based Refrigeration Maintenance Engineer (closed)
The company is a very well known and successful commercial catering company that specialises in used and reconditioned catering and bar equipment. They have over 15 years experience in this market and can count some very well known companies as clients. They have an expansion plan for 2012 that will see their work increase due to an increase in their sales department; this will mean a lot more work to come....
They are recruiting for a workshop based refrigeration engineer, you will be:-
- Based from their workshop in Peterborough in Cambridgeshire
- Working 8.30am-5-30pm Monday to Friday
- Providing service, maintenance and repair on used catering refrigeration equipment to make sure it is of a standard to resell
- Working on bottle coolers, ice machines, upright fridges and freezers, under counter fridges, bench fridges etc.
- Working with a team of 3 other people
Salary / benefits
- 23-25k basic depending on experience
- Some overtime available when they are busy
- 21.5 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Skills / Experience needed
- Service, maintenance and repair experience on commercial refrigeration equipment
- Be living close to the Peterborough area for ease of travel
- Be qualified in refrigeration with either NVQ or C&G ideally and have an F Gas certificate
- Having experience reconditioning refrigeration equipment would be a major advantage but is not essential
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
or call me on 01923 231036 (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.