Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET)
This is a long term contract position (min. 1 year) with one of our largest clients here in Greater Seattle area.
You will be part of an engineering group solving a wide spectrum of technical challenges aimed to improve the performance, scalability, and robustness of the infrastructure. You will be able to support the design of the test automation and tool creation for the sophisticated back-end features. In addition to automation, you will be responsible for developing and executing test plans for the services. Bring your creativity, break-it mentality, strong communication skills, and desire to be the best.
- Writes test specifications, test cases and owns testing of a product.
- Develops component level automation (functional, integration, performance etc.)
- Recognized as group expert of a specific feature or component.
- Contributes to the architecture of automation frameworks.
- Invent novel solutions to challenging technical problems.
- Codes complex tests to implement a test design. Sets up test automation and execution framework
- Executes test cases and reports results.
- Diagnose and debug quality of service issues in production environments.
- Works on all stages of a product from conception to completion.
- Coordinate program level work between onshore and offshore.
- 3 years’ experience in software testing and/or development is preferred.
- Solid design and development skills in one or all of the following: Java, C#.
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases & XML preferred.
- Knowledge of Internet technologies and Service Oriented Architecture is a plus.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Email your resume to email@example.com