Epic Bridges Analyst (closed)
Sr. Bridges EPIC Application Coordinators are responsible for achieving in-depth knowledge of the software application with deep experience around the policies, procedures, clinical workflow, and business operations. They are primarily responsible for the definition and build of the clinical and operational workflow into the Epic system; having regular communication with the installation and technical team, peer application coordinators, testers, principal trainers, subject matter experts, and end users. On an as needed basis, they perform in-depth analysis of ancillary workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of the Epic software application.
Skills, expertise, and experience required by a Sr. Bridges Application Coordinator hired into the Partner Healthcare IT team as full-time consultants:
· Certified in one or more of the following Epic modules - Bridges with Cloverleaf experience
· A minimum of 2 years of Consulting experience in the design and build experience in one or more of the above Epic modules.
· Understanding of how medical records are managed and stored electronically as well as the understanding of the clinical workflow using an electronic medical record in an inpatient setting.
· Prior experience working with Bridges with the ability to define the clinical workflow in the department.
· Good understanding of the overall schematic of the Epic modules and other systems requiring interfaces.
· Proven track record in the build and delivery of the Epic modules.
· Ability to prioritize and manage many requests and and implementing changes requested for the system.
· Established change control procedures for the system.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills working with end users, managers, and executive sponsors.
· Strong understanding of the choices in the application specifications.
· Ability to analyze and understand data conversion needs.
· Experience developing and documenting policies and procedures.
· Ability to analyze new functionality in new releases to determine whether or how it should be used.
· Ability to work effectively as a team player and work with people of all backgrounds and at all levels.
· Flexible and able to work with deadlines.
2-6 month contract..Need Cloverleaf experience
Cloverleaf certified is a very Nice to have