UI Developer (closed)
- Develop UI code for Black Duck’s industry leading software compliance solutions.
- Help to produce specifications for new UI features and develop the features to meet those specifications.
- Basic SQL/database administrative, programming, and optimization knowledge in one or more of the following database environments: PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to take ideas and develop them independently, with minimal help from more senior developers, designers.
- Able to question designs and ideas based on past experience, especially where it impacts on end-users.
- Able to develop new designs and to advance new ideas to improve the customer experience.
- Able to present designs and ideas to others, to gain consensus and to fully develop ideas into something actionable.
- Knowledgeable about best practices in human factors and UI development.
- Knowledgeable about end-user needs in general and able to learn about end-user needs in particular.
- Goal oriented and able to meet deadlines consistently.
- Exposure and/or hands-on experience with Agile development methodologies.
If interested, please email your resume to Careers@Blackducksoftware.com
Only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
Unfortunately, resumes from third party submissions will not be accepted at this time.