Sr. MTS - Testing
Sr.MTS- Java Selenium
Roles and Responsibilities
• Review functional specs and create test design specs.
• Create new customer use case scenarios.
• Automate customer test cases and execute for update releases. Run manual tests as needed.
• Setup test environments and validate bugs
• Work with engineers located locally and overseas
• Filing Bug reports, collect test metrics
• Perform end-to-end testing of an entire product
• 6+ years’ experience as a Software QA Engineer, with a good understanding of QA concepts and SDLC.
• Individual contributors who can do some level of lead role if required.
• Broad experience testing 3 tier architecture products with good UI exposure in Windows Clients, Web Client environment is a MUST
• Install/Configure test environment especially in Client/Server environment using Host management tools.
• Experience in Client server testing, GUI testing is a MUST
• Should have the ability to understand the GUI automation framework and write new tests based on customer scenarios and also fix script issues.
• Knowledge of Selenium Testing tool, Flex selenium and Silktest is a MUST.
• Hands-on experience in Core Java is a MUST
• Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware issues is a MUST
• Knowledge of Basic storage technologies & Basic networking is preferred.
• Linux/Unix/Windows Systems administration experience is preferred.
• Experience in SQL/Oracle database testing is preferred
• Strong team player and customer interaction skills
• Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple outstanding tasks
• Must have excellent communication, documentation, and organizational skills
• Engineers with Computing degree Bachelors or MCA will be considered
Interested candidates can share their profile or can call for further discussion.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Voice: 080 - 40313805