Manager- Marketing Communication
MNC – Industrial gas company
Position : Manager- Marketing Communication
Location : Kolkata
Reporting to : Head – Strategic Marketing
Department/Function Strategic Marketing
- Qualification:-Any Graduate –(preferably from reputed college)
- Experience:-2-3 yrs experience
- Knowledge:-Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Word. Adobe Photoshop, acrobat, PC Software Skill, Networking and Internet Skills
Purpose of the position
- Provide Support to Head-Marketing and India Sales & Marketing Team
- To manage and support local marketing team on planning and execution, budget monitoring, marketing communications for all product lines and public relations areas in India.
Job Profile : -
- Liase with local stakeholders on marketing spend on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Lead Corporate & Marketing communication activities including Branding
- Provide guidelines & develop product collaterals /marketing materials for new application & product roll outs in line with Regional/Global Framework.
- Manage and organize events as per in marketing plan.
- Co-ordinate customer surveys & customer programs.
- Effective and efficient marcom support for respective products manager
- PR support to country Team .
- Support twice yearly Windows process and APR rollout
- Tracking progress on key initiatives/projects
Manage Internet/Intranet for the Business.
Required critical behaviours
- Meeting timeline in all executions.
- Working with local and regional teams, each with different perspectives Strategic Delivery and Creativity
- Analyses options and recommends best optimum solutions
- Ensure business structures and systems are aligned to delivery strategy
- Partnership Building
- Develops productive internal and external work relationships
- Works collaboratively with internal and external groups
- Positively reinforces partnership success
- Visible Leadership
- Operates ethically and with integrity
- Demonstrate openess and honesty
- Supports others and maintain collective responsibility
Required key skills (functional/technical)
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Advanced Ms Access and Excel skills and Powerpoint skills.
- Ability to handle projects individually and add value
- Good interpersonal skills - the ability to influence all levels of the organization is critical. Timelines/Project management skills.
- Sound judgement in regard to risk / return and related sensitivities.
- People and workplace management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of the systems and processes used in The Companies Group
Interested candidates are requested to pl share their resume with
Pioneer Management Consultant Pvt Ltd.
Assignment Incharge : email@example.com
Pl follow Pioneer at