Business Analyst (closed)
• Collaborate with the business teams to gather and define detailed requirements for software enhancements and modifications
• Work with the business sponsor to outline the business case
• Interview the business team to understand current processes and the project's requirements
• Complete business requirement documents which have a broader description of requirements and in addition complete use cases which cover detailed requirements.
• Complete any wireframes for UI's (screens) which visually assist the business and tech team to ensure the requirements are understood
• Once technical team have completed technical documents, collate the business and technical use case and wireframes into a functional spec
• Ensure sign off from the business and tech team of the requirements and use case documents
• Update and tag requirements into Reqpro and ensure linked to enable QA to test all requirements
• Liaise with the tech and business team to clarify requirements and update documents throughout the project
• Follow change management process for any additional requirements that surface during the project
• Collaborate with the business team to coordinate User Acceptance Testing ensuring resources are available, location and venue confirmed and a process in place to track defects and enhancement prioritization
• Measure the success of the project based on meeting deadlines, budget and the business case
• Create use case surveys, estimates for funding, vision documents, use cases and supplemental specifications for internal development projects, including new applications and modifications to existing systems
• Create and maintain visual models, including activity diagrams, logical object models, and sequence diagrams where necessary
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
• Nice to have: Specific knowledge of Hotel Front Office/Reservations experience
• Understanding of relational databases and experience with SQL is highly desirable
• Must have strong oral and written communications skills and ability to communicate effectively with both users and technical people
• Nice to have: User experience / UI design / information architect work experience, human factors training
PERSONALITY IS A MUST!!! Please be sure that while your candidate has the necessary skills, that they also have personality!!!