Implementation Manager (Bilingual - French & English) (closed)
Implementation Manager (Bilingual)
The successful candidate will be responsible for overall project delivery of customer implementations and migrations as well as execution of some elements of internal projects. The position has been created to enforce structure and order for such projects to ensure they are successfully planned and executed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops appropriately detailed project plans, confirms installation specifications and provides and prepares time and cost estimates.
- Acts as a project manager to complete implementations.
- Creates implementation schedules and priorities.
- Ensure work is completed according to specifications and timelines, and monitors expenditures as appropriate.
- Communicates with customers throughout the implementation cycle to ensure expectations are met.
- Performs final quality assurance before environments are delivered to customers.
- Applies project management methods to all change requests.
- Experience with IT infrastructure implementation project(s).
- Previous experience in business planning cycles and project management capability.
- Strong understanding of project financial data and business case development.
- Previous experience with mission critical IT environments and subsystems.
- Developed experience in creating work breakdown structures, process mapping skills/ workflow charting, budget creation/forecasting/tracking.
- Experience with Data Centers would be considered an asset.
- Fluent communication in French and English.
- Ability to obtain Canadian Federal Government of Canada Security Clearance.