Project Management - Water Sector (closed)
Turner & Townsend infrastructure is one of the leading providers of project management consultancy to the water industry. Using our skills, processes and knowledge we provide industry leading services that help deliver complex projects to our clients requirements.
With a strong order book and ambitious growth prospects we are looking to grow our team with talented project managers to lead the delivery of our project management services in the UK water sector.
- project management of complex infrastructure schemes through the whole project lifecycle
- communication and information management
- management of the technical aspects of design, procurement, implementation and close-out in accordance with the programme
- co-ordination of all relevant parties of the project from inception to closeout
- assist clients in defining project requirements
- procurement and contract management
- facilitate and lead value management and value engineering exercises
- manage budgets
- stakeholder management and co-ordination of third party interfaces
- risk management
- building, management and leadership of teams
- relationships and contacts
- key clients include water companies.
- water infrastructure projects are typically complex and involve engagement and co-ordination of a large number of stakeholders.
- our project managers can be asked to act on behalf of our clients, lead negotiations and co-ordinate client and supplier teams.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- experience in successful delivery of major projects in the water industry throughout the whole project lifecycle
- experience of working in a consultancy environment
- be proactive and flexible and have excellent communication skills
- post graduate qualifications in project management, construction management or engineering would be an advantage
- working knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts
We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.