Technical Project Manager
Looking for Technical Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ for Safeway.
6 month contract, ITSM is key for this position, please do not send resumes without ITSM exp
Opening: Technical Project Manager
Years of experience: At least 5-7 years
Background: Managing large technical projects.
Duration of engagement: 6 months
Start date: June 1, 2011
Location: Based in Phoenix, AZ
• Project Management across several organizations with senior members of technical staff and with the HCL team based in Phoenix and India.
• Hold overall responsibility and accountability for the deliverables of each skill group resources and be the primary point of contact for the project
• Monitor project work load on each team and track deliverables
• Manage and coordinate activities related to project with all team members (or groups)
• Report on project status and progress
• Drive update calls and interactions
• Coordinate with OEM vendors on all hardware, Software issues
• Complete ownership of success of project in terms of completeness of delivery and meeting timelines
1. PMP certified
2. At least 5 years project management skills, delivering projects
3. Must have strong relationship building and management skills
4. Must have strong vendor and client management skills
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Good to have skill Understanding of the Infrastructure and Service Management tools.
7. Excellent understanding of information strategy and planning including business engagement, program/project prioritization and planning
8. Knowledge of the IS infrastructure and preferably the ITSM tools such as Remedy, BMC Atrium and in general hardware, databases etc.
Thanks & Regards,