Mortgage Processing-Team Lead I (closed)
The Team Lead I Processor is responsible for daily supervision of a team (e.g., delivery, process, business operations). He/she manages the workload of the team, may make work assignments, and has responsibility for developing team members. This job also operates as a subject matter expert and may be the escalation point for issue resolution and customer escalations. The job manages effective internal/external client relationships within a defined area of responsibility, and builds client relationships in the wider group or unit. This job also exercises consistent judgment and discretion with work directly related to management policies and the general operations of the business.
- Manage day to day operations with supervisory authority over multiple employees, interfacing with operational management on a daily basis.
- Responsible for measuring and analyzing reporting metrics and responsible for production deliverables, including but not limited to loan volume, quality control, load leveling, pipeline management and reporting.
- Coach, mentor, and develop direct reports. Motivate and lead associates by example, effectively communicating individual, team and company objectives to optimize knowledge transfer and maintain corporate informational transparency wherever possible.
- Identify, implement, and oversee process improvements across department in conjunction with the Project Management Office, Business Analysts and client(s).
- Demonstrate the highest levels of integrity, character, and professionalism in every associate, customer, and client interaction as representative of Zenta Accenture and its management.
- Reports directly to Operations Lead.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge with MS
- Minimum of 3 years experience in front - end mortgage loan processing
- Bachelor's Degree in finance or accounting preferred
- Previous management experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in end to end loan fulfillment to include processing, underwriting, and closing
Professional Skill Requirements:
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization and that of the client, including senior management.
Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent decision-making, problem solving and organizational skills.