Sr e-Discovery Project Manager (closed)
The role will support all project management activities required to support eDiscovery service offerings including data collection, processing, hosting and production. The project manager will document all project requirements for the operations team and coordinate the initiation, planning and execution of each phase of a project’s lifecycle. They are responsible for ensuring client requirements are defined and met throughout the project.
All candidates must have strong experience with Relativity.
- Provides day to day management of individual projects, including providing day-to-day direction to other project team members.
- Responsible for ensuring client requirements are defined and met for all phases of eDiscovery project including collection, processing, hosting and production.
- Must be able to manage most aspects of eDiscovery project without the need of intervention by more senior staff.
- Ensures that all client training is conducted as needed and that additional training/update sessions for long term projects are proposed.
- Ensures that proper QC measures are in place on project deliverables via the internal workflow management system and that appropriate checks are applied to ensure quality, accuracy and completeness.
- Work closely with Operations to ensure accurate and timely completion of all requests.
- Holds primary responsibility for project quality of work, schedule adherence and customer satisfaction.
- Manages client communications (oral and written); communications should be clear, concise and well written.
- 3-5 years of consulting, litigation support or paralegal experience in top-tier law firm, consulting firm or electronic discovery vendor.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills; must be able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple, simultaneous tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A thorough understanding of the electronic discovery and litigation support industry.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of internal resources.
- Ability to interact effectively with different levels of client contacts (technical staff, paralegals, and partners).
- Ability to provide training to clients on company solutions.
- Ability to provide direction and motivation in day-to-day project activities.
- Ability to develop and execute a project plan in coordination with other Project Manager(s) and/or Project Director, as appropriate.
- Able and willing to travel (depending upon client locations).
- Able and willing to be on call. High availability.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Project management experience with an electronic discovery vendor, consulting or law firm strongly preferred.
- Experience in training clients and staff a plus.
- Ability to comprehend and explain technical concepts internally and externally.
- Experience with common litigation/document review applications; experience with Relativity, Clearwell, eDMX a plus
- Software application proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with extensive experience in Excel. Experience with MS Project and plus.
- Experience with RDBMS, SQL, Scripting a plus