Divisional Manager - Technical Sales Recruitment (closed)
Recruitment Consultant – Technical Sales - Manchester
The Role: Recruitment Consultant – Technical Sales
The Location: Manchester
The Package: Up to 35k basic salary + excellent OTE + benefits.
Why do I want to work here over all the other opportunities out there?
- Best of both worlds: If you are experienced in the recruitment industry – you probably know how tough it can be to start up your own business without support. On the other hand, you may have dreamed of more autonomy, responsibility or rewards and wondered how to get them without making this step. Here is your answer; my client is looking for someone to head up their sister company which was established 3 years ago and specialises in placing sales professionals within the industrial, technical, engineering and construction markets. Interested? Read on…
- Support: Established 3 years ago with the backing of a well established leader within sales recruitment, this company benefits accordingly from the stability that evades start-ups going it alone. You will profit from a wealth of resources such as an extensive database, huge investments in social media to give you the edge over your competitors and a warm desk that will enable you to hit the ground running and earn commission from day one.
- Autonomy and responsibility: You will be given full autonomy in utilising your experience in a 360 role, as well as developing and growing your own team.
- Rewards: The sky is the limit. This company are very ambitious and you will have a key role in their progressive growth. Now is a very exciting time to join them – you certainly won’t be another cog in a wheel here and your performance and success will be readily recognised and rewarded. You can actively pitch your ideas to Senior Management and you will be heard.
Am I What You’re Looking for?
- We hope so! You will be an experienced 360 recruiter from a sales recruitment background within the Industrial, Technical, Engineering or Construction sectors.
- You should show ambition, drive, a competitive nature and be money - motivated.
- You should be a grafter and have a real drive to excel in everything you do.
- You should have the communication skills to deal with senior individuals within the sectors you work in.
What Will I be Doing?
- You will be placing sales professionals in the industrial, technical, engineering and construction markets.
- You will be lucky enough to have ‘warm’ vacancies and candidates to take over when you start, thus meaning you can start earning commission from day one while building up your own pipeline.
- You will have an extensive database of clients and candidates to utilise and will also be using social media to gain even more!
- You will work in a 360 capacity and will be given freedom to build your own desk, and to grow and develop your own team.
What’s In all of this for Me!?!
- You will receive a basic salary that matches your experience (up to 35k) with a market leading commission scheme.
- Genuine opportunities for making the step up to management.
- A professional, friendly and fun working environment.
- Recognition for your achievements, and rewards to match.
The Next Steps…
- One of our pro-active and dedicated Recruitment to Recruitment specialists will give you a call to run through your CV and assess your candidacy…
- If you are successful we will discuss the role in further detail and ensure it is 100% right for you and your career aspirations…
- If you’re happy to move forward, we will get you an interview lined up and fully prepare you for the interview process. As we operate on an exclusive basis with our client, we ensure they employ a rapid interview process turnaround; ensuring you absolutely will not be going in and out of their offices for interviews week on week…
- We will manage the whole process throughout with feedback, ensuring you are aware of what is going on every step of the way…
- At the end of the process you will (hopefully!) receive an offer from our client. We will then negotiate a fantastic package on your behalf, leaving you to simply sign on the dotted line and look forward to embarking on this next big move in your career…