Assistant Project Manager (Architecture) Circa HKD 600K (closed)
Assistant Project Manager (Architecture) Circa HKD 700K
Our Client is a one of the Leasing listed Property Developer in Hong Kong. Due to expansion, they are now looking for a high potential candidate to join their project team:
- Work for large scale commercial and residential development projects in Hong Kong.
- Ensure all phases of the projects are planned and completed on time
- Perform budgetary control and maintain specified high quality
- Manage design, procurement, time and cost
- Supervise the construction and handover procedures.
- Degree in Architecture or related disciplines
- Registered Architect or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a project coordination or management role, on large scale commercial / residential / shopping malls / hotel projects
- Good understanding of the property development process in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
To apply, please submit your resume in MS Word Format with Current and Expected Salary to email@example.com